We welcome business users, consultants, business analysts, technical specialists, project managers, solution architects, gurus as well as beginners to join the IndiaOAUG.If you are interested to know more and share your experiences about the Oracle EBS and/or India Localization, please click the hyperlink below and become a member right away.
Membership to the India OAUG is free but in order to join, you must complete a profile with OAUG. See the instructions below. If you already have a OAUG profile and wish to add membership to this Geo to your profile, login here and update your profile.
Neither Geo membership nor OAUG membership is required to attend live events, access the Communities forum and Collateral (under Resources) pages. However, access to the archive of papers and presentations requires an OAUG membership.
We therefore encourage you to join OAUG, not only so that you can access the papers and presentations, but also to take advantage of ALL the benefits OAUG has to offer.
India OAUG Membership
Click here join the India OAUG:
If you have an existing OAUG profile, you will be asked to enter your credentials to access your profile.
If you do not have an OAUG profile, follow the instructions under "Welcome!".
You must have an OAUG profile to join the India OAUG.
This Geo does not require an OAUG-paid membership.
Once logged into your OAUG profile:
- Select Join a Geo/SIG under the Geos and SIGs section.
- Then select India OAUG from the list of Geos.
- Then click [Continue] to join.
- You will now be a complimentary member of the India OAUG!
We also encourage you to join the OAUG for the additional education, networking, communication and advocacy available through this global organization. If you would like more information on OAUG memberships, please click here.
- User Members : Corporations or organizations that are licensed users of Oracle Applications in India
- Associate Members : Organizations that provide products and services that complement and enhance Oracle Applications
- Individual Associate Members : Individuals who are independent consultants or students who are non-users of, but have a primary business interest in, Oracle Applications
Right of Members
- Voting Rights: All members in good standing shall have the right to vote on the election of officers
- Term: Membership shall be permanent as long as the member continues to participate in the activities of the organization
- Causes Of Termination: A membership shall terminate upon resignation of the member, to be submitted in writing to either the Chairperson or the Secretary of the organization
Notice of Meetings
Notice of meetings will be sent via e-mail to all members and/or announced through IndiaOAUG web site.